Starting at the home of the Sheboygan A’s, Wildwood Baseball Park, you will enjoy a relaxing, yet challenging course with hills, taking you through Sheboygan and ending by circling the infield inside the A’s baseball stadium (weather permitting). If rain is in the
- Start by heading east on New Jersey Ave.
- Turn left/north on 15th St.
- Follow 15th St. until it intersects with S. River St., turning towards the right, then make a left turn to continue on 15th St.
- Turn right/north on Niagra Ave. until you reach 14th St.
- Turn left/north on 14th St., crossing the bridge over the Sheboygan river
- Turn left/west onto Ontario Ave./Kiwanis Park Rd.
- Turn onto the Kiwanis Park bike path going through the park.
- Once you reach the end of the path at 17th st., make a left/south turn briefly onto 17th St.
- Turn right/west onto Niagara Ave.
- Take a right/north turn onto N. 18th St., and follow the road as it turns left and turns into Erie Ave.
- Follow Erie Ave. until you reach N. Evans St., and take a left/south turn
- Follow N. Evans St. until it intersects with S. 22nd St, and continue on S. 22nd St.
- S. 22nd St. will intersect with New Jersey Ave., turn right/west onto New Jersey Ave.
- Enter the marked ballpark entrance and follow the cones around the baseball infield to the finish line